There’s nothing like coming home to a clean house. The floors are sparkling, the counters are gleaming and there’s not a speck of dust in sight.
It’s a beautiful thing. But keeping your home clean isn’t always easy. In fact, it can be downright difficult.
However, it’s worth it, because a clean home is a happy home. And who doesn’t want to be happy?
But how long does it really take to clean a 4 bedroom house? According to the experts, it should only take about 3 hours!
So break out the cleaning supplies and get to work! You’ll have your house looking fresh and new in no time!
Easy Home Cleaning: Tips for quick and easy home cleaning
For many mothers, keeping the house clean can feel like a never-ending battle.
Between work, taking care of the kids, and trying to keep up with a social life, there’s often just no time to deep clean the house from top to bottom.
But that doesn’t mean your home has to be a disaster zone!
Here are 10 tips for quick and easy home cleaning that will help you keep your sanity (and your house!) in check.
1. Make your bed as soon as you get out of it in the morning. Not only will it make your bedroom look neater, but it will also give you a sense of accomplishment first thing in the morning.
2. Do one load of laundry a day. If you stick to this schedule, you’ll never have a huge pile of laundry to tackle on the weekends.
3. Invest in a Roomba. These little robotic vacuums are a game-changer when it comes to keeping your floors clean. Just set it up before you leave for work in the morning and let it do its thing!
4. Keep a small trash can in every room of the house. This will help cut down on clutter and make it easy to quickly tidy up each room.
5. Wipe down surfaces after you use them. A quick once-over with a disinfectant wipe after cooking dinner or using the bathroom will go a long way towards keeping your house clean and germ-free.
6. Don’t let dishes pile up in the sink. If you wash them as you go, you’ll always have a head start on doing the dishes at the end of the day.
how long to clean 4 bedroom house
7. Set aside 10 minutes each night to tidy up. Before you go to bed, quickly pick up any toys or clothes that are lying around, and put them away in their proper places.
8. Have everyone pitch in. If everyone in the family does their share, keeping the house clean will be much easier (and much less frustrating) for everyone involved.
9. Take your shoes off at the door. This simple rule will help cut down on dirt and mud being tracked through your house, saving you time and energy when it comes time to clean.
10. The good news is that there’s no need to tackle the job alone – there are plenty of professional house cleaning near me out there that can take care of the dirty work for you.
The best part about hiring a professional house cleaning service in Alexandria, VA is that they can usually get the job done much quicker and more efficiently than you ever could.
They have all the right tools and products to get your home looking sparkling clean in no time. Plus, they’ll know exactly where to focus their efforts to make the biggest impact.
Related Article: 5 Important Overlooked Areas To Clean In Your Home
So if you’re feeling overwhelmed by house cleaning, don’t hesitate to give the professionals a call. It may just be the best decision you ever make.
11. Relax! At the end of the day, your home is meant to be lived in –– so don’t stress if it’s not perfect all the time! A little mess is perfectly normal (and even expected) when you have kids or pets running around.
By following these 10 simple tips, you can easily keep your home clean without having to dedicate hours every week to scrubbing toilets and mopping floors!
So relax, kick up your feet, and enjoy living in (relatively) clutter – free space!